Sunday, May 28, 2006

So much to do... :D

Hey! I haven't posted anything in quite a while! :D
Nothing major has happened so far since the last time I posted.
I came back from my trip to Singapore last Friday. :D It was fun! :D
Although I couldn't really totally enjoy myself. :D Let's just say that there were times when my ninang and tita got on my nerves. And it would have been more comfortable for me if my parents went. But it was just me, them and my little bro. :D
Hopefully they will never know the existence of this blog. Because if they read this entry, I'm seriously dead meat.:D
Anyways. Moving on. :D
I started review classes yesterday. It was ok. I couldn't concentrate 100% though because of the cold I got going back home from Singapore. Not that I'm saying that I would've done better without it. :D
Also...
TAYLOR WON THE TITLE OF AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 5!!!!
SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS SCREAMING A LOT WHEN I WATCHED THE LAST TWO EPISODES OF AMERICAN IDOL THAT I RECORDED!!!!
(I wasn't in the country remember?) :D
It was great!!!
Now for the bad news...
I have classes in just a few more days....
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Not to mention that I have to review more now.
*Deep sigh*
Oh well, that's life. :D
I'll just cheer myself up by thinking about a new fav anime of mine: Full Metal Alchemist!!!
Bye Bye's for now! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home