Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Senior Life....

It's been a really loonnnnggg time since my last post noh! :D
Grabe!
Where should I start???
A lot has happened kasi! :D
First of all...
I'M AN ADDICT OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!!!!
ED IS SOOOO HOT!!! :D
*fangirl scream*
ALSO AL AND ROY!!!!
wwhooo!!! calm down girl!!! LOL!!! :D
Besides that, I'm a senior now. Less work than 3rd year but what gets you all worried and stressed would be the college entrance exams!!!!
Yuck I feel like I won't do very well...BUT I must think positive!
I've been thinking of taking medicine in college...But I don't know if I can survive in Molecular Bio...hehehe. It's worth a shot at least. :D
And I've been working on my artistic skills as well!
Making some progress!!!
I'm also going to spend time with Ampie this coming weekend!!!
LUCKY ME!!! :D
THANK YOU GOD!!!!
GAWAD KALINGA ROCKS!!! (that's where we're going. :D)
That's all for now! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home