Sunday, July 23, 2006

UPCAT COUNTDOWN (13 more days..oh no..)

I've officially killed myself...
Why am I so stupid....!!!!!!!!!!
Since I've noticed that I'm not exactly studying properly, I promised God that...
that...
that.....
NO ANIME BEFORE UPCAT!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
It was a stab to the heart!!!!!!!
I know it's a sacrifice (I'll feel really guilty pa if I broke a promise to God)...but I wonder if I'll be alive before the UPCAT....
SOB!!! I MISS FMA ALREADY!!!
MY BELOVED EDWARD-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily, I met up with Ampie today so I'm not as sad as yesterday.
But still...
13 days...no downloading...no fanfics...no TV (anime)...no new pics...only anime music...
If there was no music then I would've died now!
Hayyy...I must hang on!
Pray that I pass and still be alive by August 6...
This will be my last blog til then...
Laterzzzzz.....