Friday, July 21, 2006

UPCAT COUNTDOWN (15 more days!!! Shizzz...)

Oh no! Another day gone!
What am I supposed to do???
I want to study but I'm never in the mood to do so!
Haayyy....
I'll try my best to read through all my biology notes by tonight!!!
Also we went to MRAP Damayan 2 again! Super fun! I want to go again!
Oh and I didn't go to the batch party that was today...
Oh well, I was able to get 4 hours of sleep a while ago.
I'd rather get my strength back than going to the party and feeling really tired.
I need strength to study!
Basta! I'm super scared of UPCAT, school (aiming for outstanding award this year e! Meaning: NO GRADES LOWER THAN G!!!), and Taekwondo!
Weh! Such a hard life!
Got to go now. Only have little time in my hands! :D I also have training tomorrow!
Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home