Saturday, August 12, 2006

August...the month of HELL

First of all...the UPCAT was bad.
REALLY BAD. I left a lot of blanks in the math part....grrrr...
And the Filipino reading comprehension really turned my brain into mush.
Oh well. Moving on. I'll just have to hope for a miracle.
This week was absolutely draining!
Sapag (sabayang pagbigkas) has been super tiring too. I hope that we win! I didn't attend all the practices for nothing! I even missed my beloved taekwondo!!!
WAHHHH!!!!
And our adviser is kind of mad at us right now. I'll spare the details since I don't want to be the one to spread what happened. :P
What else...I have lots of stuff to study for, I have to do art stuff like designing and painting, intrams, taekwondo promotion and tournament...BASTA! A LOT TO DO! THIS IS HELL MONTH!!!! I can't wait for sem break!!!!