Friday, August 18, 2006

SAPAG!!! SENIORS RULE!

Today was the big day!
I had to wake up 4:00 am so I can ride with Marichi going to school. :D
Kasi...we had to practice mga 6:00 am!!!
SOO SLEEPY!!!
We practiced all day before the real thing. :D
I was really nervous!
I was literally shaking when we did ours (my section was the last to present). :D
I didn't have my glasses on so it was easier to not to see the faces of the people in the audience. :D
Section C won! :D The part where Aika S. was acting like she was going to faint was so cool! People where really going to rush to the stage! Even Sir Sonny! :D
Grabe! BASTA! ALL I can say was that all our sapags where super nice and no secton was better than the other since ALL of us were greater than great! :D
Now, our next mission is beat the lower batches!
GO SENIORS! :D
UNITED WE STAND; UNITED WE FALL!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home